Friday, April 27, 2012

Just Me

Writer's block? On the first post?
It's just a little hard to get started. I intended this to be a fashion/style blog, posting pictures of my outfits or things that inspire my style, but I feel like it needs an introduction.
So...
I'm 24, still technically a newlywed (a year and a half still counts, right?), living in rural/suburban MN. I love pretty things, am almost always in high heels, and use any excuse to wear a dress or skirt. More details will be revealed throughout my future blogs, so stay tuned!
Next post will include a picture. Pinky swear.

2 comments:

  1. i just wanted to thank you for following my blog! and it is nice to find other bloggers who live in minnesota. best of luck to you starting your blog, i'll look forward to more of your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heidi! I like watching MN bloggers- their outfits usually feel more applicable and relatable based on our crazy weather!

    ReplyDelete