Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Date Night!



 Jacket- The Limited (thrifted), jeans- The Limited, necklace- Lia Sophia, heels- Target (here)

My husband is amazing. And adorable. And I love him. He's always so amenable to going out for any occasion- tonight was simply that I found an awesome coupon for Old Spaghetti Factory (yummmm!) so we bopped downtown for dinner.
I am totally in love with blazers lately. I've bought probably four in various materials and colors in the last two months. A blazer can instantly dress up and mature any outfit. (Adam was so cute when we were getting ready too- worrying about whether he could wear a blazer since I was already wearing one. He didn't want to be too "matchy")
We found this cool reflect-y wall (my technical term) by the Guthrie, so I posed. What other excuse do I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment