Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm On a Boat! (I wish)







Tank: Old Navy, Shorts: Tommy Hilfiger, Boat Shoes: Roxy via DSW

So it's been hot here. Reeeally hot. Shorts and a tank top are maybe kind of a cheater outfit, but with a tank and shorts as cute as these, I didn't think anyone would mind. I was out running errands for the afternoon, and kept cool with the lightweight cotton fabrics. And I love my new boat shoes!! They are so much comfier and more interesting than just a plain pair of flip flops. Any of my boat-owning friends want to invite me out for a sail now?

2 comments:

  1. it has been so hot her...although this morning it was kind of cool. but that was this morning, we'll see what happens in a few hours. (minnesota, right?) i love this casual look. those shoes are so cute! i might need to head to DSW, and then to a boat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I do love these shoes, but just something to be aware of: they do run quite large. And they've stretched out a bit from wear already too. Good luck staying cool today!

    ReplyDelete